I’ve always been a Target fiend, but this quarantine has somehow made me even MORE Target-obsessed. Am I alone?! Has that happened to you?! Maybe it’s because we can still drive over and do curbside pickup… Or maybe it’s because we’ve all just become low-key addicted to all that Target has to offer and this quarantine can’t and won’t stop that addiction (me). Whatever the reason may be, I’ve picked up a little bit of everything from there recently (beauty, fitness, lifestyle, fashion), so I thought I’d share a Target Haul (+ Clothing Try-On) today! Here’s a run down of EVERYTHING I’ve purchased from everyone’s favorite store over the last 2-3 weeks!
My non-clothing purchases
- My favorite strip lashes of all time! These are the perfect length and volume for my smaller eyes! I always purchase this pack of 5, and I wear each pair 2-3 times before throwing them away. SHOP MY FAVORITE LASHES HERE
- I drink EVERYTHING out of a straw – it helps me keep my water intake high each day! I love buying these reusable straws, and I keep a pack for several months before replacing them. SHOP REUSABLE STRAWS HERE
- We’ve always kept our whites and darks in two separate hampers, but we’ve recently started washing Lululemon and Gymshark clothing in a separate load. I bought another one of these rolling laundry carts to put those items in! SHOP THIS ROLLING HAMPER HERE
- Quarantine season has me going through dry shampoo WAY faster than usual, so I grabbed 2 cans of my favorite dry shampoo for day-to-day! SHOP THE BEST DRY SHAMPOO HERE
- Kendall and I threw away an old blender bottle recently, so we were down to only one. We’ve been fighting over who gets to use it for pre-workout each day, so I figured it was time to grab another! I love this teal color! SHOP THIS BLENDER BOTTLE HERE
- My favorite brand of vitamins! I’ve been taking these for almost 2 years now, and I lowkey treat them as a dessert after my breakfast each morning. I LOVE GUMMIES. These last me about a month and a half. SHOP MY FAVORITE WOMENS MULTIVITAMINS HERE
- I turned 25 in 2018, and I swear the moment I turned 25 I became a certified insomniac. The moment my head hits the pillow my mind starts racing. I started buying these Olly Sleep Gummies back when I started using the multivitamins, and they are MAGIC. I take 2 about an hour before bedtime, and they always put me RIGHT to sleep. Highly, highly recommend! SHOP MY SLEEP GUMMIES HERE
- If you’ve been following along for awhile, you know I swear by this micellar water! I pour it onto a Shiseido cotton square and wipe off my face makeup + eye makeup, and then I go in with a cleanser (see my PM Skincare Routine post). I buy a bottle of this once every 8-10 weeks! SHOP THE BEST MICELLAR WATER HERE
- I’ve mentioned these before, but I recently stocked up on my favorite eye drops. I suffer from VERY irritated and red eyes, and the Lumify drops are the most effective ones I’ve ever used. They turn your eyes bright white within one minute, and you don’t get the rebound redness that a lot of other drops have. SHOP MY FAVORITE WHITENING EYE DROPS HERE
My clothing purchases
- Outfit 1: How good are these denim shorts?! Only $15, and they come in 4 colors! I paired this color with my favorite $8 Target tank and Converse. My shoes are on sale for just $30 with the code BIGDEAL. Wearing size 2 in the shorts.
- Outfit 2: Same denim shorts – different color! I love the light wash of these, and I paired them with a graphic tee + the same Converse! Wearing size 2 in the shorts.
- Outfit 3: And finally – the white denim shorts! I cannot believe these are all just $15. I paired the white ones with a graphic tee and sandals! Wearing size 2 in the shorts.
Shop these Photos:
- Outfit 4: This $17 puff sleeve top is the PERFECT transitional top for day to night! I bought it for work, and I purchased the other two colors the moment after I put it on! SO cute and such high quality! I love it paired with these Mom Jeans (on sale for $37.46). Wearing size XS in the top.
- Outfit 5: This is such a great pair of paper bag denim shorts! They’re kind of an acid wash, but they have the cutest ruffle edge at the top! I paired them with another $8 tank and my favorite espadrille platforms (only $36 with the code BIGDEAL). Wearing size XS in the shorts.
- Outfit 6: Finally sharing the tank I’ve been wearing in SO many photos! These are the BEST tanks and they’re only $8 each or 2 for $14. I own it in 4 colors, and I’ve already got a few more colors in my online cart! Wearing this one with those denim shorts + the most on trend sandal of the summer! Wearing size Small in the tanks.
Shop these Photos:
- Outfit 7: I adore this gingham peplum-style top! It’s only $15 and also comes in a pink color. This would even be perfect to wear under a sweater for work! Wearing size XS in the top.
- Outfit 8: This was my Easter dress, and I cannot BELIEVE it’s only $25. This yellow is the happiest color, and I diiiie for the puff sleeves! It comes in black too, and I just might be ordering it soon. So high-quality! Wearing size XS.
- Outfit 9: I saved the best for last. If you would’ve asked me where this utility jumpsuit was from, I NEVER would’ve guessed it was Target. And for just $35!? This is so cute and trendy, and I love the jogger style pants. I paired it with a pair of heels, but it’d also be super cute with a pair of white tennies! Wearing size XS.