My Favorite Dinner Of All Time
I love sharing QUICK and EASY meal prep posts with you guys! This salmon salad recipe (inspired by my girl @taychayy) has quickly turned into my FAVORITE meal of all time. We make it almost every week, and I look forward to it ALL day long when I know we’re having it! This entire meal consists of only 5 ingredients, and it takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. To top it all off, it’s one of the most health-conscious meals we make, and it tastes downright INCREDIBLE! You can’t beat it! If you try this meal out, be sure to let me know! I hope you love it as much as we do!
As a reminder, we always shop our groceries through the Instacart app! They’re delivered to our door within hours, and it allows us to get SO much time back throughout our week! You can get $10 off your first order through this link: https://inst.cr/t/xTK53GVoK
- Salmon Marinade
- 2 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 100% Honey
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- .75 lbs Atlantic Salmon Filet
- 1 bag of Fresh Express Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad Kit (we purchase ours from Food City!)
- Optional Topping: Avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse and dry salmon filet. Place in a shallow glass dish.
- Add all marinade ingredients to dish. Start with soy sauce, then add honey, then add garlic. Spread over top of salmon.
- Cook salmon for 20-25 minutes (until fully cooked).
- Open the salad bag, and spread the lettuce onto a plate. Once the salmon is cooked, place salmon on top of lettuce (I use about 4-5 ounces of cooked salmon).
- From the salad kit, top the salad with half the croutons, parmesan cheese, and greek yogurt dressing.
- Add any additional toppings you prefer (I like to add avocado)
- Pour yourself a glass of Sauvignon Blanc because it pairs PERFECTLY with this dish. 😉