I know what some of you are thinking: “IT’S ABOUT DANG TIME, SISTER!” Ugh, I know! I planned on sharing this post in April, and (long story short) I’m just now getting around to it. But let the record show that today I am FINALLY sharing My Favorite and Most Worn Jewelry Pieces – earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and more! Truth be told, I haven’t always been the accessory-lover, and it’s taken me quite some time to collect all the jewelry I now own. Over the past couple years, I’ve really focused on trying to build my collection with timeless pieces that I know I’ll wear and love for years. I’m not afraid to invest in pieces that I love, but the majority of what I’m sharing is just as AFFORDABLE as it is beautiful! So without further ado, here’s a roundup of ALL my favorite pieces of bling!
FAVORITE EARRING BRANDS: Uncommon James, Kendra Scott, & Target
- Dainty Earrings:
- Uncommon James Burst Hoops (my most worn pair as of late – shown in photo #1)
- Uncommon James Girl Boss Hoops
- Statement Earrings:
- Gucci Dupe Pearl Studs (shown in photo #2)
- Kendra Scott Danielle Statement Earrings (shown in photo #3)
- Kendra Scott Tessa Studs (I own 3 pairs of these and have worn them for YEARS – so pretty and you can wear them with anything!)
- Costume Earrings:
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Eclectic Beaded Hoop Earrings
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Mystical Earring Set (the cutest evil eye studs!)
Shop the Earrings:
FAVORITE BRACELET BRANDS: Victoria Emerson Designs, The Styled Collection, & Alex & Ani
YOU CAN USE THE CODE “KATIESNYDER” TO GET 30% OFF YOUR VICTORIA EMERSON PURCHASE!
- Victoria Emerson Designs: I bought my first VE bracelet early on the year, and now I CANNOT STOP. They have the cutest wrap bracelets and boho cuffs! I wear them EVERY TIME I dress up! + I have a code with them for 30% off ALL regular priced items! Just use “KATIESNYDER” at checkout for the discount!
- Boho Cuffs:
- Attica Cuff
- Faro Cuff (shown in photo #1)
- Knoxville Cuff (shown in the featured image at the top of this page)
- Columbus Cuff (shown in photo #3)
- Clear and Metallic on Ivory (shown in photo #2)
- Boho Cuffs:
- The Styled Collection: This is the brand that sells the David Yurman dupes so many people talk about! I love this brand – such high quality for a super low price!
- Charlotte Cuff (shown in photo #2)
- Manchester Bangle (shown in photo #2)
- Trinity Pull & Tie Bracelet (this is the cross bracelet shown in the featured image at the top of this page)
- Alex and Ani: I’ve been collecting these since early in my college career, and I love that each one has a special meaning. Some of them I bought for myself and others were given as gifts. I’ll always love these!
Shop the Bracelets:
FAVORITE NECKLACE BRANDS: Uncommon James & The Sis Kiss
- Uncommon James:
- Crescent Necklace (fun fact – I lost this one somewhere a couple months ago. SO BITTER ABOUT IT)
- East Village Choker (shown in photo #1)
- Duchess Necklace (shown in photo #1 + on sale under $50!)
- The Sis Kiss:
- THE ICONIC NAME NECKLACE (shown in photo #2 – use code “SASSYSIS20” for 20% off!)
- Amazon Star Necklace (shown in photo #3 + under $12!)
- Tiffany Elsa Peretti Single Diamond Pendant Necklace (shown in every photo because I never take it off – it was my wedding day gift from Kendall!)
Shop the Necklaces:
I’VE JUST STARTED GETTING INTO RINGS RECENTLY. LEAVE YOUR GO-TO RING RETAILERS IN A COMMENT BELOW!
- Rainbow Ring: on sale for $12, and I’m wearing a size 8! It fits on both my index and middle fingers (shown in photo #1)
- Hakuna Matata Thumb Ring: one of my favorite pieces of jewelry for almost 10 years now! So inexpensive too. (shown in photo #2)
- Kendra Scott Elyse Ring: I have the multi-color druzy style. I LOVE this ring, and I wear a size 7! (shown in photo #3)
Shop the Rings:
NEW NEW NEW!
MY BEAUTIFUL COUSIN STARTED A CLAY EARRING BUSINESS DURING THE DOWNTIME OF DENTAL SCHOOL. SO IN LOVE WITH MY TWO PAIRS! CHECK OUT HER SHOP’S INSTAGRAM PAGE HERE AND HER SHOPPABLE WEBSITE HERE.