Our Weekly Breakfast Meal Prep BREAKFAST CASSEROLE THE INGREDIENTS
- 10 Eggs
- 1.5 cups Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Note: We use skim milk, but any milk will do!
- 1 package Turkey Sausage (16 ounces)
- Note: We typically purchase the Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties
- 2 cups Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 medium Red Onion (diced)
- 1/3 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Seasoning To Taste: Oregano and Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites, and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients. Whisk/Mix.
- Pour the entire mixture into the 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cook for ~35 minutes. Note: Depending on your oven, it may take less or more time. Just keep an eye on it after the 30 minute mark, and bake until the egg is cooked through.
- Remove from oven – LET IT COOL COMPLETELY before slicing into servings.